On dec 10th, Mr Castex has announced that Museums and theatres wont open on Dec 15th as said by Mr Macron, parisian president.
So, on the FRENCH Riviera with no defined end date :
- Theatres, museums, movie theatres, restaurants, bars, pubs, dance clubs are closed.
- shops including art galleries are opened.
- A strict curfew will be in place from 8pm to 6am
In Monaco, everything is opened.
- Restaurants are opened on reservation only
In Italy (Ventimigla, San Remo).
- most things are opened but there's a curfew at 10pm. Rules change on a regular basis. Check riviera24.it
The Excès Magazine dec 19th release is canceled.